Gay Authors Signed Up!

I have been reading stories at Gay Authors.org site. I stumbled upon that site on 2008 and since then I've been its constant reader. Almost everyday, I browsed the site to check on my favorite stories and their updates.

Reading gay stories has been my favorite pastime. There was one time that I became addicted to it because of three great story anthologies. I was really hooked to the point that my online jobs were neglected. Now, I realized that I wanted to join the flock of gay writers contributing contents for the site.

Aside from my plan to being a contributor to the site, I also want to build on my blogs especially one blog that features the great gay stories I have liked and loved for years.

Great Gay Stories blog is a newly-minted blog site. I would like to make it an online destination for new readers wanting to read the best gay stories there are online. Of course, I want to integrate promotions for gay-themed books on that site.


I did many things in  one day and they include registering at Gay Authors and creating four new blogs including this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The should-be gay bars in Cebu

Looking Back 2017 and Striving for More Willpower this 2018

What the Bangtan Boys (BTS) think about the Philippines