Just Slythex

I am not a very talkative lad. I only express things when I have some things in mind. And yeah, this blog will serve as its platform to express the hidden desires, thoughts and feelings of a closeted individual.

I am not good in hiding though. I've already managed not to be paranoid when something has been out from the bag. I'd just shrug it off. If things get complicated, that's where my reactions start.

In view of the foregoing, this blog will bring  things unconventional in nature.

I've had a blog before with increasing following but I deleted it for a purpose. Now, I came back to replicate it and enhance things.

I have hidden emotions and I want to express those through this blog.

Just like what I told on my previous blog: Let's chill, take a sip of something and discuss things over. We might reach the peak of orgasm we so utterly desire. But no, attaining orgasm does not only apply sexually. It is the peak in which we want to reach, the utopia that many have sought and the acme in where we want to level our deepest desire.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The should-be gay bars in Cebu

Looking Back 2017 and Striving for More Willpower this 2018

What the Bangtan Boys (BTS) think about the Philippines