Chris Evans - an Obsession




This guy is my ultimate crush. Since seeing him at Fantastic Four, I can't get enough of his charm, beauty, physique, whatever attributes he has. He is very handsome. He can beat Brad Pitt when it comes to beauty. He is an obsession. 

Glad to know that he has a gay brother, Scott Evans, an equally handsome, hot guy. But when it comes to overall beauty, eyes and looks, Chris is always at the top... for me and those fans who lust for his looks and body. 

If I have something I could wish for this ultimately and painfully hot guy, it would be his sexuality. I wish Chris Evans were gay. I wish him gay. I want him like his brother. But there is the reality that stings. I'm still hopeful though. I don't know... I just can't get enough of him. And that make it or rather him, an obsession. 

 

 


Comments

  1. Oh me too Sly.... I love him in fantastic 4 now I love him as Captain A.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The should-be gay bars in Cebu

Looking Back 2017 and Striving for More Willpower this 2018

What the Bangtan Boys (BTS) think about the Philippines