Rihanna performs Diamonds at Victoria's Secrets Fashion Show

Diamonds of Rihanna is one of my fave songs on my Android's playlist. But this fave thing started when I saw a video of Rihanna's performance during the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in 2012.

And from the fave craze, I came to know other Victoria's Secret Angels aside from Tyra Banks, Heide Klum and Giselle Bundchen, who are all not anymore part of the VSA 2012 show.

Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio are the fronts of Victoria's Secret Angels as they have been in VS far longer than other Angels.


Behati Prinsloo, the girlfriend of Adam Levine, opened the segment of this VSF show called Dangerous Liaisons. Other models include the Chinese model Sui He, Lily Donaldson and Lindsay Ellingson. Miranda Kerr came in pink. Doutzen Kroes closed this segment as she strutted the catwalk hand-in-hand briefly with Rihanna.

The straight side of me still likes to watch these Angels in their undies walking on the runway. I come to wonder that being straight-acting would only account as the reason for watching this.

The gay side of me just admires them with no whatever intention of having sex with them. Because honestly, no matter how hard I want to convince myself they are gorgeous and sexy, my being  gay still longs for sexy males in underwear especially after seeing Sebastian Castro on Cosmo Bash short video on YouTube with the other hot bachelors.

Hey! I am gay, not blind.


 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The should-be gay bars in Cebu

Looking Back 2017 and Striving for More Willpower this 2018

What the Bangtan Boys (BTS) think about the Philippines