The push to be back and Sebastian Castro

I became dormant in this blog for several months now. 

Although I am active in social media, I wanted to keep this other part of my life on dormant stage because...

There are many reasons and one of which is that I am still in the closet.

But lately, I have a kind of obsession with Sebastian Castro.

I just learned about this lad yesterday when I saw his coming out video and now I am hooked.

I learned about him when a blogger friend made a status about him. I knew nothing about him until yesterday. 

Sebastian Castro looked Filipino but he does not have a Filipino blood. He is a Peruvian-Japanese with American nationality. And the fact that I am hooked with him is that he is a brave, aspiring actor who came out even before he reached the peak of his career in Philippine show business.

He is an actor as he told in one of his interviews. But his involvement in Philippine show business has just started. But I could say he did well with his "Bubble" video, which is a hit now on YouTube in less than a month since its release.

He is still a newbie and looks baby-face at 23. He's got a boyfriend, whom I believed to be in showbiz, though I am not quite sure. It is just a speculation when he declined to answer Divine Lee's question during his Becky Night's interview in which the famous DJ and social media celebrity asked him if his boyfriend is in show business. 

But it is his life and we don't have much to say about him. However, with him being a public figure now, he is  prone to scrutiny and bashing. I just hope that not one would dare to seriously ruin his career. I am rooting for this lad to go all the way in Philippine show business.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The should-be gay bars in Cebu

Looking Back 2017 and Striving for More Willpower this 2018

What the Bangtan Boys (BTS) think about the Philippines