This blog is Just Slythex and the blogger is almost addicted to Sebastian Castro

Blame it on the gay blogger friend who introduced me to Sebastian Castro. I am somewhat obsessed with this guy that it'd take me days to get over this obsession and be back to my normal self.

I resurrected this blog because I wanted to share some things about Sebastian Castro after just a night of watching his vids on YouTube.

Why I come to love him is beyond me. It is rare for me to get too obsessed and I always have this sarcastic attitude that would turn down people. In other words, I am critical of people but I respect them.

Just so you know, this blog is a gay alter ego of myself as a blogger who has done things....I don't want to divulge myself because it's risky. Let's leave it at that.

I don't want to creep out Sebastian Castro on Twitter, which I happened to create for this blog.

This gay alter ego happens to be straight-acting gay guy from the south of the Philippines. A few Pinoy gay story writers may have known me but my true self is still kept in the dark.

You cad add me on Twitter @SlytheSantos.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The should-be gay bars in Cebu

Looking Back 2017 and Striving for More Willpower this 2018

What the Bangtan Boys (BTS) think about the Philippines