Sebastian Castro's Bubble (music video)

Sebastian Castro made a music video a few days before his coming out. This is the video that pushed people to speculate about him and his sexuality. The music video of Bubble is daring, raunchy yet beautifully-edited, more so when you have beautiful boys dancing with the beat in their undies.


The first time I watched this video, it was hell of a NSFW. Thank God, I am not in a corporate rat race anymore. I could watch the video in my room and in my home office without someone trying to sneak in. I've watched it many times that I became somewhat addicted to it.

Bubble has the quality that can be addictive especially to guys (and even girls) who like to watch good-looking and muscular boys dancing in their undies. There are things I am impressed about the Bubble that I have put them on a list.

1. I like the color that dominates the whole video. The yellow-orangey color is sexy, taking the fact that orange is a sexy color. 

2. The editing is really professionally done. I've learned that the shooting of the video was done in a day. It'd take days, I guess, to create a nice, impressive and sexy video.

3. The background dancers are go-go boys and hot. I want to give props to the dancer who looks like Ryan Bangs but a sexy version of the Korean comedian. Their presence has given the notion that the song is Asian, although, I'd say, Sebastian Castro's voice here is definitely American.

4. I would kind of label this song as Filipino-American collaboration, knowing that the artist is an American national but the setting took place in the Philippines. And yes, the production is Filipino.

5. Sebastian Castro is definitely sexy here despite the different roles he is playing. He is even hotter when he takes the role of the best-friend who is jockish and bad-boy looking.

Bubble is a dance music which has a melody in some parts of it similar to the Cataracs'. I could've even mistaken Sebastian Castro to be one of the two that made up Cataracs if it was not for the video.

Could Bubble be considered silly?

I have tried to analyze Bubble being a silly song. When I've come to compare it with KPop songs such as Gangnam Style and Nobody, I have surmised it to be almost silly but very sexy.

Bubble would be another I'm Too Sexy (of Right Said Fred) rather than Gangnam Style. But I hope that it can reach its peak to be phenomenal because it has a quality to it, something I find with Call Me Maybe.

Bubble is a gay-themed song, sexually-charged and with a video that is provocative  yet funny and sexy at the same time. When you watch the video, you've come to love it because it oozes with sexiness, especially if you stare too much to Sebastian Castro's eyes and admire the silly dance moves and Seb's sexy expressions and make-faces.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The should-be gay bars in Cebu

Looking Back 2017 and Striving for More Willpower this 2018

What the Bangtan Boys (BTS) think about the Philippines